- Working with the right agent will make this exciting experience enjoyable. You want a professional who can handle any unexpected problems with ease.
- Determining how much you can spend is a vital first step in the path to home ownership. If you haven't been preapproved already I will recommend experts in the mortgage field who will find a loan that suits your needs.
- I will develop a clear understanding of your needs and help you evaluate the diverse neighborhoods of Greater Boston, turning your dreams of the perfect home into reality. I possess unparalleled knowledge of the Boston market and its neighborhoods. I will pre-screen homes, saving you time by customizing your search for homes that are exactly right for you.
- When we find the perfect fit I will make the complexities of real estate transactions easy to understand and navigate. I will evaluate comparable home pricing in the neighborhood. I will walk you through negotiating the contract terms, the home inspection, and every other step through to closing.
- You will get trusted advice and contacts with attorneys, storage companies, movers, decorators, etc. -- everything you need for a smooth transitional process.
If you are leaving Boston for another city I will take care of selling or renting your Boston home; I will also find an appropriate realtor to help you with your transition to your new area. If you are coming to our glorious city, rest assured I am here to help. My work experience in executive education at MIT's Sloan School of Management, gave me the skills to meet the unique needs of incoming faculty and executives. For those unfamiliar with the area I can help you compare the many great communities in the Boston area to find the one that is right for you.
Click here to sign up for instant
FREE online access to MLS listings. Already registered? Click here.